Mar 17, 2008

My New K1 Class

Allison, Allie, Jerry, Delicia, Jenny and Carly
Its a new semester here in Korea and as much as I miss my old kids I'm quickly falling in love with this new group. Its really different for me to have so many girls. My last 2 kindie classes were full of boys. I haven't had to break up a single fight yet!
And damn are they cute...and so smart. Here's a funny conversation that took place the 2nd day of school.
Delicia: Teacher, your hair is beautiful. Are you Caucasian?
Me: Yes.
Delicia: Why?
Me: Because my mommy and daddy and grandma and grandpa are caucasian. Are you Asian?
Delicia: Yes.
Me: Why?
Delicia: Because my mommy and daddy and everyone is Asian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.