Mar 1, 2008

Graduation Tears

Hard to believe another year has come and gone. My 3 year anniversary in Korea was last week. Also, the end of February marks the end of the school year here. We spent the last month of Kindergarten rehearsing for the graduation ceremony. Each class learned a play with their foreign teacher, a dance with their Korean teacher and a drum performance with the drum teacher. Its a lot to remember for 5 and 6 year-olds! My kids did fantastic though, and I'm very proud of all of them. My part of the performance was a stage adaptation of "Who Stole The Cookies From The Cookie Jar?" The play finished with a song and dance of the Cookie Monster classic "C is for Cookie" It was riveting. We were up for a few Oscars, but sadly, didn't win. I'm hoping to get some pictures of the kids in their costumes from the parents.


No comments: