Jun 2, 2008

The Plan

Later today I'll be leaving on my dream vacation. A 3-4 month tour of SE Asia. I'll be updating the blog with photos and stories of all my adventures. My plan is to start out in Bangkok then take the train to ChangMai where I'll be meeting a girl I met in Cambodia last summer. I'll spend some time exploring northern Thailand then head to Laos on a boat. I'll spend about 2 weeks in Laos before heading to Hanoi, Vietnam. My friend will meet me there and we'll take our time and travel down the coast, where I hope to learn to scuba dive. In Ho Chi Minh City my friend, Aileen, from Canada, will meet me. She has a few weeks vacation so she's decided to come travel with me for it. We'll see the sight around HCMC and then head to the Thai peninsula and relax on the beaches of Koh Samui and Koh Pha Ngan. We'll spend her last few days together in Bangkok then I'll fly to Bali, Indonesia to meet Megan, my sister. We'll spend a few weeks island hopping and then she'll leave any my last few weeks will be spend on the islands of Java and Sumatra. Then I'll head to Singapore, the last stop on my trip. Then its back to Canada, but I'm not sure I'll be able to leave my backpacker lifestyle behind. I'm really excited!! Bye!

I'll still be keeping in touch by e-mail, facebook and skype.

No comments: