Jan 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a super New Year. I spent my Christmas with my family for the first time in 3 years. As an added bonus it was my mom's 50th Birthday on Christmas eve. And to make it even better, she didn't know I was coming. I'd been lying to her for about 5 months, saying I was spending the holidays in Thailand with a friend.
To surprise her, I flew to Calgary, Megan picked me up and we drove to Grande Cache. Harry was ready and had her sitting on the couch with a coat on her head, waiting for her 'gift' to be delivered. Watch the video to see her reaction.

For New Year's Eve my friends and boyfriend and I went for dinner at the Walkerhill Hotel, a very classy place not far from here. After dinner we went to Kim's for a rousing game of Scrabble and wine :) Good times.

No comments: